Game of Thrones aired its final season this year marking an end to a decade long run of the popular TV show. Fans were torn about how the show ended and how the characters interacted with each other. To lighten up their mood, here are some behind the scene photos from the Game of Thrones set.
1. Sansa Stark Taking A Much Needed Nap On Set
Actual picture of Game of Thrones writers when they penned the final season.
2. Nothing To See Here. Just The Red Woman On Break
The Game of Thrones set is such a contrasting place.
3. The Lannisters Siblings Are Much More Happy Behind The Scenes
The Lannisters send their regards.
4. Aww, Look! They’re Wearing Matching My Little Pony T-Shirts!
Gwendoline Christie has such a cute smile!
5. See? I Knew He Wasn’t Dead All Along
Behind the scenes photos of the Game of Thrones set.
6. Face Swaps Are Always Horrifying
I wonder what kind of photos we’d get if the Snapchat gender swap filter had come sooner.
7. Oh That’s The Baby Dragon By The Way
Sorry, Khaleesi had to ruin it for you with her Game of Thrones set photos.
8. Hold Up, Let Me Throw These Signs Real Quick
Okay now click!
9. All In A Day’s Work
Makeup photos from the Game of Thrones set.
10. Just Two Yoga Enthusiasts Celebrating International Yoga Day On The Game Of Thrones Set
I’m pretty sure they were joined by more people.
11. I Called It
Emilia Clarke looks so graceful.
12. That’s Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson
World’s strongest man.
13. Gotta Protect The Wig At All Costs!
Emilia Clarke once asked the directors if she could take the wig with her offset. They refused.
14. Dora Looks So Manly
No wonder Emilia’s so disturbed.
15. The Makeup Team Working For Game Of Thrones Are Amazing
The work they did was flawless.
16. Snacks And Refreshments Right This Way Y’all
Just make sure the camera doesn’t get this in the frame.