It is well said that there is no alternative to Hard Work. But, you can put in your hard work with 100% efficiency only if you are in a sound condition. By this, I mean to say that you should not be suffering from any ailments like depression. But unfortunately, these are not under our control. It depends all upon the circumstances.
Let us see some comics relating to people with depression who are really having a hard time doing real hard work!
1.Well, a rickshaw-puller is the most hardworking man but is his hard work even acknowledged?
2. Finding the right job can be an uphill task and you need to be focused to know what you are good at. These comics perfectly sums it up.
3. Blame depression, but, one of the major side effects is that you feel lost and don’t have any idea as to what is going on in your life and what to do, how to react at certain situations.
4. Everyone wants to be an optimist. But, unfortunately, this is not the case when you are suffering from depression. You start seeing the odds in every situation and nothing around you will give you peace of mind.
5. It is said that Try and try until you succeed but, don’t take this too seriously if you are suffering from depression. It can at times demotivate you while working since you will not be able to provide your cent percent to the work.
6. Comparing hard work with your immigration identity is a bad idea to have!
7. While it is important to work hard, its even more important to work smart. Writing down work hard 1000 times won’t make you a hard working man, especially if you are suffering from depression.
8. It is one of the most common symptoms of depression. On some days you may feel hyper-excited while on most days you will feel very low and won’t like to do any work. Even doing nothing will bother you. Your mind can’t be at peace when you are suffering from depression.
9. Nobody likes to be mediocre. But our mind stops working when we are suffering from depression. Some people face depression to such an extent that they forget their real identity and start believing that they are good for nothing.
10. You do not follow your normal routine when in depression. In a thought that you can outsmart everyone, you tend to work more than what your body allows you and this is a pitfall. Beware!
11. It’s astonishing to see people leave doing the work they love the most and start doing nothing. The only thing that bothers their mind is that they are good for nothing.
12. You feel that all your hard work is going in vain when in depression. Have a closer look at what these comics have to say.