Getting married is a pretty big affair. Probably one of the biggest life-changing decisions. Because right after the wedding, things change. And couples start having issues which can’t really be solved easily. When you are in doubt prior to getting married, it is better to clear them all out. All of us have seen and been through instances where a marriage has gone down. I know fights are a common thing but happening right before getting married is not. It is always okay to leave when you feel things are not fine. Or if things may not work.
Here are stories shared by couples on Whisper where they talk about the doubts they had before their wedding!
1. This is one thing which most of the couples doubt before their wedding. It is important to take a wise decision.
2. People, if you any kind of doubts prior to your wedding, just clear it out. It is better to stop bad things from happening.
3. If you never wanted to get married, why did you even propose?
4. Smash his PS3, then make him sit and talk. Never be like those couples who get in an ugly marriage.
5. Wait, without your fiance’s help speaks a lot about your wedding. Is he really sure?
6. The thing is, you are taking it wrong. Just because someone else’s marriage failed, doesn’t mean you’ll have to go through the same.
7. Maybe you can talk him out of it or you can get out. Because a relationship which is not as per your wishes is as good as none at all.
8. Before taking a solid decision, talk to him. If you feel the same, leave.
9. Now, this is totally fucked up. Admitting something as such right before the wedding is not healthy at all.
10. If that’s the case, you are doing it wrong. You will be ruining the guy’s life in some way or other. And for sure, he must be having plenty of doubts after sensing a slight of this.
11. If couples don’t want to marry, why do they even propose for marriage?
12. Maybe you are wrong. When in doubts as such, it is always good to talk.
13. 22 and thinking about marriage. Isn’t that a little early to even think about it?
14. The answer is no. By the sound of him, he is clearly an emotional abuser.
15. I guess it is worth a shot. Couples do find things getting better after their wedding.
16. It is clear that things will never work out for you two. So, just leave and never come back to him.
17. What on earth is wrong with you? Ruining not two but three lives in total is not a good thing.
18. Remind the guy once about the broken things. If they don’t change, just leave.
19. Doubts before a marriage, a sign you should not get married.
20. What if the person is just stressed out? Give the person a break since marriage is indeed a big affair.