Nothing in this world is more beautiful than a father’s love for his kids. Fathers play a key role in the psychological development of their kids from the moment they are born and so should step fathers, after all, he’s also a father now. But some step fathers turn out to be creepy and their stories are something we never want to know. There was a recent thread posted on Reddit about creepy step fathers stories and the confessions of the people there were really heartbreaking.
1. Do I even need to discuss the fact that the step father here is a child molester? That’s not creepy, that’s a sin.
2. The fact that people don’t take your stand despite you being true hurts. Had the mother here trusted her daughter more than her creepy boyfriend, things would have been different.
3. When you come across stories as such, you don’t even know how to react. Also, the answer to the question why the stepfather did something as heinous as this is beyond my thinking.
4. Step fathers are supposed to take the place of fathers and not be creepy. I can’t even think of the trauma she had to go through.
5. The mother took 10 long years to realize what kind of a man he was? And accusing an 8-year old of stealing a key which the step father hid all along shows what kind of a sick man he was.
6. Alchohol destroys everything, even step fathers. The transition from a sweet father to a monster is beyond my imagination. And how could he lock the child up for two days?
7. A creepy stepfather followed by an even creepier step mother? That’s way too much to digest.
8. This seems like a compilation of stories. Creepy or rather sick step father, domestic abuse, failed marriage and so much more.
9. Why can’t for once step fathers stay nice? I mean I know there are good step fathers as well but they are in minority.
10. As I am compiling these stories, the strong urge to kick each one them is getting stronger.
11. Seriously, after everything that creepy man did, how could he expect someone to believe he loves them? Also, how can someone so evil even exist?
12. This certainly ain’t bad, but this is weird as hell.
13. Two creepy step fathers? That’s too much for anyone to handle. I wouldn’t be surprised to know if these stories still haunt him.
14. I can actually feel anger rising inside me. How could a man be this evil? I have been a reader all my life, have read some pretty weird stuff but this one, it’s sick to the core.
15. Trust me, had I or anyone been in this child’s place, I wouldn’t have believed it as well.
16. I seriously wish these were just stories and not a part of someone’s actual life. When someone who has the word father associated with does things like this, you know what kind of a world we live in.
17. PTSD and a panic disorder, I think these two speak for themselves. I am sorry for having a step father like him.
18. Why on earth step fathers like these even exist? I mean how could someone get so sick and not value the life of his own family?