A majority of girls might not know but guys do mention their girlfriend in front of their friends. They don’t let this secret out but that’s really the truth.
Are you curious to know how guys tell their friends about their girlfriends? Well, here’s the answer. These are 8 super cute ways guys talk about their girlfriend to their friends.
So, without any further due let’s get into this.
1. You will go crazy if you taste the cakes she bakes. They are the best in the whole wide world
If you want to win a man’s heart then food is the best weapon to fight this war. Guys love showing off their girl’s cooking skills in front of their friends. They just can’t help it.
2. No, no, my girlfriend told me…
No matter what the topic is, guys would always find a way to bring it around their girlfriends. They’ve got skills dude! Can’t blame them.
3. I can’t. I’m going camping this weekend with my girlfriend!
Prioritizing your girlfriend over your friends’ plan is a huge sacrifice to make and that’s what shows how much you love and value your girl.
4. What is this obsession girls have with their eyeliner and kajal? Like my girlfriend won’t step out without it
Men can never understand why women are so into makeup that’s why they keep complaining about it to their friends. And to be honest, that’s looks freaking cute.
5. Both of us love watching movies, and sometimes we do these crazy movie marathons.
Having the same likes as your soulmate is a blessing. And accepting and mentioning it proudly is something guys are a pro at.
6. Nahh, I don’t think all women are into shopping. At least my girlfriend isn’t. In fact, I sometimes have to drag her with me!
Guys do talk about their girlfriends’ habits and imperfections. Because they own their girl the way she is rather than moulding her their way.
7. Relationships are like that – you’ve got to pamper her, and well, she will return the favor
Some men are so perfect that they never let their girl down. Also, advice their friends to treat their girlfriends for loving them. Why’re such guys so rare?
8. That’s her!!
And they take out their phone, choose her cutest picture and show it to their friends proudly mentioning, ‘she’s my girl’.