The brain behind Sunny Street comics is Max Garcia, whose dark comics start off hilariously and leads to surprising endings. Max the writer and illustrator very smartly utilize a variety of characters to express his views of which some are dark, strange, amusing, but interesting from superheroes to a local dentist.
All his Sunny Street dark comics appear in the comic section of the New York Daily News and you can locate him on Facebook. The surprising endings of his dark comics are what has captivated the audience because much of which is very practical and real, which many of us can relate to and it gets us down to thinking since it’s something we experience in our daily day to day life.
We bring you these hilariously dark comics by Sunny Street with surprising endings for you to relate with!
2. The Cucombies Invasion.
3. Finally, the Xmas trees get’s the revenge.
4. Need an ice pick to break the baby out.
5. Make sure what you ask for.
6. No need for a DNA.
7. The hand that matters!
8. Trapping of living beings in all forms.
9. Is anyone feeling guilty here?
10. Maybe the kids know they are allergic to broccoli.
11. Try to be on time, this time.
12. Better left, unheard.
13. The guy in the backseat really needed a silencer.
14. She’s suffering from Vertigo!
15. The intelligent convict and the fastest escape.
16. Reality is a horrible thing.
17. Dinosaurs rule the planet.
18. From the beginning, girls just wanna have fun!
19. Sign of purity!
20. Anything to stand on!
21. Honey, I flew the kid away!
22. Now with so many of them, one just slipped away.
23. Never underestimate the power of a woman.
24. A candy a day never keeps the dentist away.
25. One lonely crab.
26. Shoot first, question later.
27. These toasts are really hot.
28. Theatre inside the Noah’s Ark.
29. His wife was a pig.
30. Lemony sweet kisses!
31. Didn’t know that a blow-formed the galaxy.
32. Chewbacca feeling happy to land on Thailand.
33. An old fossil fuel.
34. A Bison language.
35. Feeding time!