If you are a designer, my friend you have my deepest condolences. But I had absolutely no idea what these people go through up until now. And I’m sure all the non-designers think that their work is super easy peasy. But let me break it to you people, it is one of the most annoying and difficult jobs ever! The designer problems are illustrated in some hilarious comics and I’m 100% sure that everybody who works in the ad agency is well aware of!
Designers Seth Roberts and Brian Hawes create these comics take a light-hearted look at “problems” that every designer will relate to!
These comics hilariously illustrates the designer problems, everybody, working in the ad agency will find relatable.
1. Because finding the right type of font is absolutely necessary!
2. It actually hurts to see the poor choices made by other people who know nothing about designing.
3. Sometimes it can really get on your nerves. But client satisfaction is your main motive.
4. Everybody will understand the struggle of this.
5. People really need to get the difference between a designer and a magician.
6. So much to be sad about.
7. There is not a single occasion where you haven’t been dressed in formals.
8. If designers were given the job of rescuing people, half of them would’ve died before attaining perfection.
9. Ohhh then there is this. People, stop this RIGHT NOW!
10. So much for going shopping without being weird.
11. Only if this was allowed half of the problems would have been solved.
12. Sometimes, clients can really really drive you nuts and make you go over the edge.
13. This is designer life summed up.
14. Then there is the feeling that you haven’t attained satisfaction.
15. HOW THE HELL IS THAT OKAY!!! THAT IS MY FUCKING COMPUTER!
16. Well, sometimes we get unexpected problems.
17. No, Martha, I can’t make it pop!
18. It’s not gonna work out smh.
19. As if this was any less torturous.
20. No, this is definitely gonna work out with designers.
21. Ok bye!