5. Used Band-Aid In Pizza.
On June 8, 2011, Ken Wieczerza of Ballston Lake, New York ordered a pizza and ate few pieces and kept the leftovers in the refrigerator and later on the following day when he ate pizza he found himself chewing a band-aid.The Even worst part was it had blood on it. But as soon as he approached pizza hut concerned authorities they stopped responding, but they, later on, issued an apology statement.
6. Reptile Head in Bag of Veggies.
On January 27, 2015, Cassondra Marshall of Churchill Falls, Canada, while eating dinner found something strange in the bowl of vegetables. Well, it was a reptile head. She felt like puking when she thought, if the head is here, then where might the rest of the body part be.