We were all children once, but some of us are too lucky to be born before social media was actually invented. We could do anything and everything as we wanted without even worrying about somebody taking a picture of it and uploading it on social media. Today’s kids however, don’t have such a good luck and they have to watch out for somebody taking their picture during embarrassing moments.
Here is a list of 12 embarrassing pictures of kids who will make you glad that you grew up before social media was invented.
1. This little kid wanted to be something which nobody else wanted to be. Everybody has their own choices but Dad chose to upload it on social media, instead.
2. It would have been the cute moment if such a situation happened before social media was invented. Rather, it became a thing of laughter for the internet world.
3. This is probably the cutest picture in this list. This little kid is too proud of him able to put up all the carrots in those weird places.
4. What happens when you watch your son watching TV in a position like this. It is ought to freak you out and it’s completely normal.
5. This would be so embarrassing for the kid when she will actually know that such a picture of her was taken and uploaded on Twitter. The fun fact: it went viral too.
6. Are you totally glad now, that you grew up before social media was invented? This is probably the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen, yet too funny.
7. This is when your kid decides to have a great night with packets full of chips and a great show on the television. He surely didn’t expect his picture to go viral on the internet.
8. We would have done that without worrying, if it was before social media was invented. When he will start to understand what embarrassment actually means, this picture will stand out to be the most embarrassing thing for him.
9. This is something which would be actually useful for the movie theatre but she carries it everywhere.
10. This is one of those embarrassing kid fails which will never get old, no matter how many times you laugh at it.
11. An artwork by a 11-year-old boy. Don’t know about you, but I absolutely love it.
12. When your son has swagger as much as you, he becomes a perfect company. Boy, you can’t do anything without being snapped. Social media is already invented.