Literally, everything that happens when you try to pull an all nighter as an adult. You will relate to them.
Nights are said to be the coolest time of the day. But staying awake at night is not everyone’s cup of tea. And after all the burden of responsibilities, it becomes even more difficult. Yet some crazy people manage to do it because it gives them a kick.
Few adults try to bring back their college days by staying awake at night and most of the time they succeed. But this is what happens in the end.
Here are a couple of things that literally happens when you try to pull an all nighter as an adult.
1. As soon as the clock strikes midnight, your mind automatically starts forcing your eyes to feel sleepy
2. But when you think about the last three episodes of the fifth season of your show so you just shout ‘yolo’ to yourself and keep watching
3. Halfway through your mind takes you back to feeling guilty about not taking your health seriously
4. But then you think maybe you could take a day off so you google some ‘believable excuses’
5. You can already imagine yourself getting fired for taking yet another day off but you just can’t stop at the second last episode