Number 1 – The Gold Ring Test.
1. Put some lipstick on your hand,
2. Use a 24k-14k Gold ring to scratch on the lipstick.
3. If the lipstick color changes to black then you know the lipstick contains lead.
Number 2 – The Aluminium Foil Test.
1. Take a strip of aluminum foil.
2. Put some lipstick on it.
3. Rub it for 10 seconds with a tissue paper.
If the color of the lipstick changes to a darker shade, the lipstick contains lead.
Now that you know how to find toxic materials in your lipstick, hope you stay safe! Stay beautiful.