9. Marrying someone parents have chosen for us. “But I already have a boyfriend!” – BANG Restricted and Judged.
10. Out of 100, 90 % end up marrying the guy parents have chosen for them and that too under pressure and leaving the love of life. Only 10 % go bold with their decision and get married to the Guy she wishes for.
(We Choose Better Grooms)