“Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus.” The title of John Gray’s bestselling book holds true because there are quite a lot of differences between the way men and women run their beautiful minds. The thought process might be the same (though it is NOT!), but the outcome is always different. Men generally think differently from the generous women and of course, vice versa. But when it is about parenting, moms are always so caring, lovable, my-baby-is-my-priority type parent. On the other hand, fathers, though having exact same feelings, couldn’t express the way they wanted to. They take shortcuts to execute the work because you know, men! Here are some hilarious parenting difference between moms and dads.
1. Moms give their child a try. Dads like it the other way.
2. Mom will make you eat food slowly meanwhile Dad, would want you to finish it all at once. Time-saving you know?
3. “Who needs a toothbrush when I am around, son?” – Dad.
4. Dads won’t let you sit idle like the moms do.
5. You see, that is what ‘playing with your children’ means for a father.
6. Handling two at a time is not a joke.
7. Daddy likes to wrap it up.
8. Mom will let YOU enjoy. Dad will think about it.
9. You’re a cute chef for mom…. And I don’t know what for dad!
10. He’ll make you shave, seriously.
11. This might be one hilarious parenting difference, but that’s not cool!
12. Because dads know multitasking.
13. …and they will do anything for your happiness. Yes, anything!
14. See, he’ll allow you to sleep like this!
15. He knows your bum is a good mousepad. Your mom doesn’t!
P.S. – The post is meant to be humorous in every way. So irrespective of whether you are a Mom or a Dad, we know you are the best parent for your child. 🙂