7. Dishwasher Detergents
The most common chemical to poison children is chlorine, and most dishwasher detergents contain highly concentrated levels of it.
Of-course, we here let the professionals handle all the household things.
Mothballs are either made of naphthalene or p-dichlorobenzene, which are both toxic chemicals that will cause headaches and dizziness. They can also irritate the respiratory system, skin, and eyes. Extended contact can lead to liver damage and the formation of cataracts.
Watch out for those deadly mothballs in your household.
9. Drinking too much water
Yeah, you read it right. The Earth is 75% water. You are 80% water. Pretty soon, the Poles would be 100% water(Global warming is real, bruh!) Although uncommon, it is possible to drink too much water. Since your kidneys are unable to excrete the excess water, the electrolyte (mineral) content of the blood is diluted, resulting in low sodium levels in the blood, a condition called hyponatremia.
We managed to get another professional to show you how to drink water without killing yourself.