Real friends are a blessing. But sometimes they can become a heck of a pain. They literally take a second to take off their angel attitude and become an extremely irritating devil. Let’s take a look at these 12 irritating things your best friends do that make you secretly hate them.
1. When they’re pulling pranks on you
Why can’t our friends just grow up with time? They’re fucking impossibly irritating.
2. Forcing you to watch movies and TV shows that you hate
Friends are said to be a pro at forcing you into the thing you literally hate.
3. When they ask you questions non-stop when you’re at the movie theatre
How am I supposed to know? I’m watching this movie for the first time. Now keep your mouth shut for heaven’s sake.
4. Times when they tell you the truth and you don’t want to hear it
Because they want us to face the reality rather than hiding behind those colourful lies and that’s what makes them our best friends.
5. When they know what’s best for you even when you don’t know it
Are you my soulmate or what bro?
6. When they make new friends without you
You can’t help but hate yourself and your friends when they start hanging out with new people.
7. Times that they ignore your texts and calls
I’m supposed to be your first priority. You signed the friendship contract dude.
8. When they eat all your food and leave your room in utter destruction
You lose your faith in “sharing is caring” when you see your irritating friends eating all your food.
9. When they get a bae and suddenly you haven’t seen them in months
Is love important than friendship? Heck NO!
10. When they make fun of you around someone you like
Why can’t you rather help me in catching my crush, you piece of shit?
11. When they make stupid decisions and you have to fix their life
Such irritating friends require full time supervision.
12. If you let them borrow your clothes and you never see your favorite shirt again
Because it’s not your shirt anymore, it’s our shirt now!
But even though your irritating friends put you in weird situations and get on your nerves, no matter how hard you try you could never hate them actually. Friends and meant to love because they might annoy you, but they value you more than their life.