We tend to neglect the importance of planting a tree. Planting is a tree is a future investment for the next generations. Philippines Government realized the dropping down of their forests and imposed a new law on the public. Philippines Government imposed a new law on school and college graduates to plant a tree if they want to be a graduate. It will lead to 175 million trees for a year if implemented correctly as this country lost 32.3% of their forest between 1990 and 2005. Now the government wants to fill the gap for the next generation. With a survival rate of 10%, over 525 billion plants will be planted under this new law for the next generation.
Government agencies will take care of the seedling productions, nurseries, and site preparations. Planting new trees and saving our forests are very important to generate biodiversity. According to the projections, many
Countries are going to lose their greenery soon. As per the agricultural statistics, Australia is going to lose 3 million hectares of forests by 2030. Every country should get inspired by the thought of the Philippines and should implement it to safeguard the trees and mother nature.
If this law is genuinely enforced, probably then the natural resources and forest resources will be abundantly increased.
1. Tree planting initiation in Philipines
2. Kids are planting trees for their future
3. Before getting a dress, every student needs to plant a tree
4. Increasing forests would raise carbon absorption
5. Giving back to nature
6. Employees from the corporate office voluntarily go to a remote area to get in touch with nature
7. Gary Alejano is the principal author of this legislation.
8. Students require to plant at least 10 trees from schooling to college
9. Plants species selected as per each location, and the climate of the area.
10. Anyone violate this decree shall be punished or fined