Well, selfies are the most important thing in our everyday lives. But, have you ever wondered who invented selfie. Well, of course, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears! No, I thought so too. But it looks like she is under the impression of doing so, and trust me twitter literally had a field day!
No, Paris Hilton, looks like you may think that you invented selfie. But you sure as hell didn’t!
1. Um, that still looks pretty recent. So, I don’t think you did it either.
2. Now, that is something! See Paris?!
3. Yep, this definitely makes sense.
4. Oh, I’m liking this one more and more!
5. So, this is definitely something that could be the invention!
6. You just can’t deny that this guy was probably the first one to invent the selfie tradition!
7. And then there’s this too!
8. So, if you’re still wondering who invented the selfie!
9. I wouldn’t be too shocked if this lady invented the selfie!
10. How can we ever forget him!
11. Well, well, look who is the inventor!
12. Look who it is, 1968 is a pretty good date!
13. Well, you do kind of make a valid point!
read also: This Guy Is Replacing Guns With Dildos In Photos Of Politicians!
14. So, this guy was pretty cool even back then!
15. Yep, he is cute. And that is so a selfie!
read also: These 18 Private NSFW Pictures Of Ladies At Work Are A Perfect Tease To Look At.
16. So, you were saying something I suppose?
17. Now, that’s a groupie!
18. Now, this is like really really old.
read also: A Tumblr Post Was Dedicated To Ugly Babies In Renaissance Paintings And It’s Hilarious
19. So, you were saying something?
read also: Parents Are Sharing Pictures Of Them Before And After Having Kids And It Can’t Be More Real
20. So, that isn’t technically a selfie pal.
21. That isn’t a selfie people! Stop, mixing the two things up.
read also: 12 Not So Important Things Everybody Has Done While Procrastinating!
22. No, he wasn’t either.
read also: 10 Celebrities Who Captured Their Intimate Moments On Tape And Later Regretted
23. Whoa! Whoa! Calm down, pal. -_-
read also: Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet Again By Wearing Nothing But Only The Glitter In A Recent Photo Shoot.