Friends are family, right? I mean nowadays, our friends mean to us more than our family. But sometimes this friendship can turn toxic, and to such an extent that it results in ghosting them. As scary and heartless it may sound, the reasons behind this will make you think that it was quite the right thing to do!
Here are 20 people who reveal ghosting to their friends!
1. Well, you make one best friend in your life, but if she’s toxic for you, you should probably let go.
2. So you left her because she was selfish? What did you do on your part then!
3. sometimes things do turn out for your own greater good. And it’s really important that you cut off people sometimes in order to be happy yourself!
4. Probably the wisest thing to do.
5. If she fooled you, how is she your best friend? She’s not even your friend!
6. Wow, nicely done “immature”.
7. That is true my friend.
8. Friends never take advantage of each other, they help and support. Good thing you did there!
9. Wow, such friendship much wow. I honestly don’t think people these days know what being a friend means!
10. You should probably help her get herself back.
11. We’ve all made mistakes haven’t we? But you can always ask to be forgiven, they are your friends and they love you.
13. She should figure out herself.
14. That really hurts a lot.
15. A liar and a cheater. If she can play her husband like that she can play you too, honey!
16. Why’d you do it though?
17. Lying is not at all accepted in friendship.
18. Ugh, what!
19. Well, he should really respect your decisions and not nag over it!
20. Well, it gets awkward.