It is rightly said, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”. The same applies while choosing a friend as well. We love to be always on the safer side. But, if you think logically, you shouldn’t go ahead with having a friendship with people who you think are cute, beautiful, handsome and any other synonym for the word good-looking. There are various reasons for the same. Below are some useful tips as to why not have a good-looking friend.
So people on Whisper shared why they prefer not to have good-looking friends!
1.The true essence of friendship lies in the coziness and the comfort it gives you. AGREE?
2. Me being pretty is not at all my fault!
3. Mankind has always craved for supremacy. Why not the same with friends? It makes sense.
4. I may fall for beautiful girls. Moreover, I am not free to them as with others since I need to filter what to say and what not to say.
5. We already have many things in our life to get jealous of. Why add my friends to the list?
6. There is always a villain called the LOVE-TRIANGLE! Beware of it.
7. If I am a guy, I would probably love not to be friends with a guy who looks hotter than me.
8. Try and try until you succeed. Sorry to say, but this theory fails here!
9. If you love your friend who only looks up to you as a friend, Congratulations Mr. Friendzone. You won’t succeed.
10. If you’re my friend, you should never be better than me. You know why? I’ll kill you if that happens!
11. A girl and a boy together are always thought to be more than just friends.
12. I would always love to be the prettiest in my gang. You know it has got its own perks!
13. Life has taught me a very simple theory- GO BIG OR GO HOME. So, either my friends are damn ugly or they are the ones whom everyone admires.
14. As a teenager, I would probably get distracted from my studies as well as my work. I won’t be as productive as I claim to be.
15. It sort of makes me jealous of her. She will get to enjoy all the perks of life, and me being beside her will just be a spectator of my own destruction.
16. Everyone has their priorities. Having a prettier friend would mean that I will have to make various sorts of compromises on my part. The choice shall never be mine.
17. I am proud of the friends I make and all of them are special to me. I am not at all ashamed of not being friends with the most good-looking person. It’s that simple.
18. Insecurity and friendship never go hand in hand. They repel each other the same way a magnet repels another magnet with the same pole.