Dates are always special when it comes to relationships. Everything seems to be on cloud 9 and you begin feeling that you are the happiest person. But some dates are the most memorable date while others may not be so good to remember and we prefer to better forget it.
Below, we cover the stories of some of the couples who share the details of their most memorable date on Whisper!
1.You need to do little when the setting is just perfect. It is well said that action speaks louder than words!
2. Something mystical never forgets to amaze us. And as an icing on the cake, you have the hand of your partner in your hands.
3. Simplicity at its best. It’s better to be down to earth on your date and just be who you really are. If you feel you need to put extra efforts, then my dear friend, this date is not for you.
4. Although candlelight dinners have become a cliche to romance, it never fails to do its job – To impress your partner.
5. Trying new things for the first time is always a great experience. And if you are doing that with your partner in crime, you are most welcome to do so.
6. While some people prefer to move slowly, some like to hit the ball for six just as they come to the ground. These are called Pinch hitters.
7. Dating someone in your adolescence has its own charm. With all those little butterflies in your stomach, things do become more romantic.
8. Its never too late to realize who seems to be your perfect partner.
9. Rules are made to be broken!
10. Did you ever try a picnic date? See, it works and can be a memorable date.
11. If you can make your partner jealous just by looking at someone else never leave that partner.
12. Rich folks have their own ways to go on a date, always something extraordinary.
13. Did you ever try a hiking date? Next time, maybe!
14. True romance lies in the love and care he shows towards you.
15. Go out of the box, break barriers and live to the fullest when you feel you are in love.
16. Ice-skating is an unusual place to date someone. Nevertheless, all’s well that ends well.
17. Yes true! Not all dates have to be expensive.
18. Mid-night date is a cool way to hang out.
19. Always remember- One step at a time and the world can be all yours. Don’t be in a hurry.
20. A memorable date is the one where we even forget how quickly the day passed.