We take dozens of shots and change our poses 10 times before we get that masterpiece shot. But the people in the list seem to be so good and flawless in it that we definitely have something to learn from them.
1. When you strictly follow rules
I am sure this is not a one-attempt click. He had to balance his body and copy the right pose.
2. You should know the right moment
Photographers wait for days and nights to capture events of nature or moods of animals. This is one such masterpiece shot.
3. Say no too boring photos with the statue
Funny poses with statues are trending on the internet now. Everyone is bringing out their creativity and using the props to their fullest.
4. Ask Messi to send over the photo
Couldn’t have thought of a better pose than this.
5. Panorama went horribly wrong or right?
Not every day do we see a dancing Eiffel Tower. This has to be a masterpiece shot.
6. When you are a cat person ‘literally’
The cat was just playing behind the TV when this woman took the photo. This is how coincidentally their heads and bodies aligned.
7. Trying to pose perfectly in every location
This guy knows how to ace a travel blog. He knows just right poses matching the background.
8. A great photo requires perception, not the location
Anywhere and anything can make a great photo.
9. Wait, should I flip my phone or what?
When you are too creative and don’t know where to use it this is what happens. She undoubtedly surprised me.
10. Now that is smart
You have to post your Instagram stories but you are too broke to buy the tickets of the front seat.
11. The perfect wedding photo
The moon, the location, the setting and the couple in love. A masterpiece they will always cherish.
12. Just a few weeks later
Nothing has changed. The same location, the same pose but this cute bundle of happiness has joined you.