Photobombing is an art, though unconventional, it is. And so is photoshop. But what happens when you combine these two? The result would be pretty hilarious, right? Meet Matt Vescovo, the 45-year-old animator, and writer from Los Angeles who has taken the internet by storm by his crazy talent. This guy photoshops himself photobombing others in random photos. Sound weird, I know. But trust me, the final results are awesome Af. Here is what he said about the whole thing.
More info: Facebook
Here is how this photobomber photobombs stock photos and how damn hilarious they are!
1. We can safely assume that this guy is a master of photoshop and photobombs.
2. I guess the people in this one of the many photos wouldn’t really be pleased.
3. That one unhappy photobomber who ruins every happy photo.
4. When you are single and the only way you can get near a girl is by becoming a photobomber.
5. Damn! These photos of the photobombs are hilarious AF. This guy is a genius.
6. This guy is creepy of some other level. Being a photoshopped photobomber is not easy.
7. Why can’t he leave the couple alone? Seems like, he photobombs all the photos of the couples he comes across.
8. Okay! This photobomber just took everything to the next level. That’s some talent, Man!
9. Dude, just let the couple have their intimate time.
10. Meet the guy who photobombs all the photos he gets his hands on.
11. So this dude took a frustrated guy, a corn, a background and created this. Great.
12. Can anyone let me know how the model felt after seeing this one of the many photos?
13. Photobomber just became the guy who brings food for you at odd hours.
14. The frustrated wife and the weird husband who keeps doing abnormal things.
15. Does this guy even think of something while he photobombs the photos?
16. I guess now we all know who does not like married and happy couples.