It is not uncommon to see advertisements plastered on vehicles on the road pushing their products and services. But what if those ads were so quirky and double meaning that they just become memes on four wheels? The products and service they provide sure becomes meaningless!
1. That’s A Walking Meme Right There
I can’t stop laughing at that poor guy.
2. Lmao! At This Point, Its Gotta Be A Joke
These faces are way too hilarious for advertisements.
3. Star Bucks Sure Have A Way With Thier Quirky Advertisements
Self deprecative humour is often the best humour.
4. That’s My Moto! All Day Everyday!
These quirky advertisements are getting out of hand now.
5. S-H-I-T FM
These people really didn’t think things through.
6. Man That’s Gotta Be Rough On The Driver
It’s right there! The person who came up with the design must have done this on purpose. Even an idiot could predict this.
7. Brutally Honest & Quirky Advertisements
Imagine pulling up in this van and expecting others to take you seriously.
8. You Know What? I’m Gonna Take Their Word For It
If they say its quality then it’s quality.
9. Not Sure If Quirky Advertisements Or Misleading Advertisements
Pretty sure that comes under Public Indecency Act or something.
10. Real Mates Drink And Drive
That’s a subliminal message.
11. We All Know What’s Gonna Happen When That Door Opens
What a Chad! That’s clearly done on purpose to mess with the customers.
12. Drive Hard My Friend
You’ve got all the help that you need.
13. I’m Pretty Sure That This Van Is Related To The Car Above
This a whole new level of quirky advertisements.
14. Quirky Advertisements Found On Vehicles Which Instills Your Hate For Authority
I wonder where I can sign up.
15. Quirky Advertisements For Serial Killers
No, seriously this sounds like a summer workshop for actual murderers.
16. Extra Large Poo Everybody!
I’m pretty sure people mistake them for plumbers.
17. That’s Pretty Straight Forward
Even their tag We fix your panes sounds so like a dirty pun.
18. I Have Two Questions
What were they thinking? And what the hell did they expect?