The 21st century is all about technology. And it has made it easier for us to contact our old friends through WhatsApp. But planning a meet up with friends through a WhatsApp group can be quite hectic. As it involves loads of hesitation, embarrassment, and drama. You will surely relate to these points if you also have experienced all this shit when planning a get together in a WhatsApp group.
1. A WhatsApp group is created and you get a notification that you have just been added to a particular group.
2. A bunch of old friends get added and hello(s) and hi(s) start pouring in.
3. Everyone is asking each other where they are and how they are and what’s going on in their lives.
4. Then the poor soul who created the WhatsApp group, asks his gut wrenching question, Friends, so what’s the scene?
5. Usually, this question is answered with, yes man, wherever and whenever you say. I miss you guys a lot.
6. Okay, so when and where should we meet?