No matter how much you make up your mind, the truth remains the truth. And one universal truth that’ll not change is nobody likes teaching. Honestly, I’ve never liked the idea of teaching, it can be really tiring. And sometimes it can really on your nerves. But some teachers actually stick up and can say this out loud, and reveal why they actually hate teaching!
Here are 21 teachers who reveal why they actually hate teaching!
1. Finally, somebody said something about the pay.
2. Yep, true that. They know about the latest trends but not about the eatable water!
3. Staff room politics is one of the worst things one has to deal with!
4. In the beginning, every thing’s really cool. But then comes the harsh reality.
5. Well, little kids are really a pain in the butt. But I think the older ones are quite the charm.
6. OMG! That is really a constant. I mean if you are so capable yourself why don’t you become a teacher instead?!
7. This is not even the worse of it.
8. Yep yep yep. That is really annoying why everybody is just staring at giggling at you for God knows what reason!
9. My third grade student owns an iphone 8 and a Mac book pro! -_-
10. Life likes you kick you when you’re down. Sucks to be a teacher.
11. I really want to know, how do some teachers have so much of patience?
12. When I was a kid I used to love to play teaching kids and grade their work. But now, I hate the thought of it!
13. Sometimes it’s the workplace that makes you hate work.
14. I only wish that you don’t have to go through this again!
read also: Teachers Confess Their Awkward Interactions They Had With Their Students Outside Classroom
15. Passion for learning and passion for teaching are two different things.
16. I really don’t get this concept!
17. Um, why did you take it up in the first place?
18. Well, is it too late to quit now? I hope not!
19. Do what makes you happy not what makes you sad!
20. We all have made our share of mistakes.
21. Tell me about it!
read also: Meet The Coolest And Awesome Teachers Who Totally Deserve A Noble Prize.
So people, no matter how much you think that a teacher’s job is easy, it’s not. Going through at least 100 phases of tantrums from the kids it’s really difficult to keep your calm. So teachers, hats off to you!