Well, all of us remembered being a bully or being bullied in high school. But what happens when you fall in love with your prey? Well, obviously you either dial it down completely or go way beyond to get their attention. Well, some teenagers confess how did they deal with bullying somebody and falling in love with them!
Here are some confessions from high school teenagers who enjoyed being a bully until they love in love!
1. Well, we all tend to stupid things in front of our crushes
2. Oops, looks like that strategy didn’t work out for you pal!
3. And that my friends, is the beginning of something new!
4. Seems like somebody finally got some sense! Please don’t bully others people!
5. That is a super weird way of showing that you have a crush on someone!
6. Good luck to you pal, seems like she’s been there quite a number of times!
7. Who knows, what did you do to her! So, better watch out dude.
8. Seriously people I think everybody needs to stop this! Body shaming? Seriously?
9. Thank God it did! Wait a sec, does he feel the same way too?
10. WOW! Seriously people that is some weird way of showing affection to the person you have a crush on!
11. Well well, seems like she was not into you, you could just grow up and move on you know!
12. At least one guy was spared from your bucket list of bullying. Jesus!
13. And you honestly thought that bullying was the answer to your problems!
14. Um, okay I get it. But if you really liked him, you should’ve just let him be.
15. OMFG! Why people just why!!
16. Wow that some weird equation of bullying going on around!
17. You don’t seem to be having a healthy relationship with your crush. o.O
18. HAHAHA Karma has its own way to come around and give a nice kick on your butt buddy!
19. Wow! -_-