Whenever we purchase products we expect it to be perfectly working without any glitches. Most of the times it products does work fine. Consider the fact that a company produces a massively huge amount of products that are quite popular in the market and have no people complaining about it. Then why not product should be purchased according to need. But sometimes in a whole lot bunch of products comes a faulty product with malfunctions in it.
Now, it cannot be truly your mistake that you couldn’t spot the malfunctions in it at first time or before buying it. Sometimes, the product looks and works perfectly fine until a period of time and then it starts showing it’s real defects.
By the time you are attached to the product and start needing it regularly it may show the real malfunctions it has.
Let’s take a look at some of these “Terrible Product Malfunctions”:
1. This car first rotated on edge and then flipped and destroyed another car too!
If you’re a GTA fan you know what happens next 😉
2. Okay! You can call it one of the Malfunctions but you also need to control your weight.
Just imagine it happening in the last minutes before a competition. Nightmare!
3. This is what happens when all your fireworks go off at once.
Though it looks beautiful to other’s eyes, not yours.
4. Times Square isn’t always like the boring ad thing.
But sometimes advertisements look better than white stripes.
5. Oops, this definitely isn’t what they wanted to advertise.
They definitely are popularizing Mac OS and the malfunctions it has.
6. How did this even happen?
Did someone just kick the machine with their whole strength?