This world has so much to offer that we can never possibly know everything about it. We have tried to put together some amazing incidents of the world so that you can know at least some of them. This is how amazing this world is.
1. It might look like a giant grape but it is not
This is Valonia Ventricosa, a single living cell. The fact is it is the largest single-celled organism existing on Earth.
2. The water froze into eye-shaped ice
How wonderful it looks!
3. A cloud floating alone
This is a loan cloud often seen over the city of Taipei. It is pretty amazing how only one cloud floats over the whole city.
4. The fly can stand on its hairs
The body weight of this fly is so light that it can literally stand on its body hairs.
5. When peacocks dance this is how they look from the back
This is a rare view as most people see the front view when a peacock spreads out its feathers.
6. This plant looks like a female silhouette
Not a very surprising fact as we refer to nature as ‘mother.’
7. Ants can actually build a bridge joining their bodies to reach a place
A bunch of ants connected their bodies to reach that wasp’s nest.
8. Cherry tree over a mulberry tree
We don’t see this quite often, in fact, we don’t say this at all. It is amazing how one tree can be a support to another of different origin.
9. Crocodile jumping out of the water to take the bait
Anyone can go to any extent for food.
10. A lightning bolt very close to the Earth
We see the lightning flash on this time but you are lucky if you haven’t seen it touching the ground.
11. World’s smallest International Bridge
Connecting Portugal and Spain this is the tiniest international bridge in the world.
12. The Cryptobranchidae
This is a large salamander and the only largest amphibian alive on earth.
13. Guess where the largest bird sculpture is?
This eagle sculpture is located in India.
14. Have you ever seen a seashell move?
Well, there you go.