When you are in love there is nothing right or wrong. But there are still some signs which you need to follow to see if you have a perfect relationship.
1. Being imperfectly perfect together
Life is not a fairytale and you might not always get your princess or prince charming but that is what reality is about. If you can be imperfect with each other that’s your perfect relationship.
2. Enjoying each other’s company while doing anything or nothing
It is important that they know the real you. For getting to that space you need to be first comfortable with each other.
3. When you are feeling down you know the person is just one call away
And even if you don’t call them, they will come and invited and make sure that you are feeling warm and safe.
4. Don’t forget to remind them how much they mean to you
Sometimes when you get too comfortable in a relationship you forget how much you care about them. It is not until they part ways that you feel it. So is important to keep yourself and your partner reminding.
5. Make each other feel special
As they say, actions speak more than words. No matter how many times you say it an effort to show it is necessary once in a while.
6. No games to be played
It can only be called a perfect relationship when you do not test each other’s commitment, jealousy or trust.
7. Get to know if you both are on the same page
It is important to know what the other person wants from you. It is very much possible that one of the partners is looking for a casual relationship and the other develop deeper feelings. It is better to confess than assume.
8. The relationship should provide space
If someone is not up for anything serious, there is no point in holding on it. Let the person go.
9. It is ok, to be honest, and vulnerable sometimes
If you start feeling vulnerable around someone just know that it is the deepest form of love. There is no shame in it and you got to be honest about how you feel.
10. A third person should never be in the equation
A romantic relationship can only be formed between two persons. Anyone extra should not count. A perfect relationship is only perfect when you make it.
11. Feeling comfortable about yourself
Putting up an act just to make someone like you maybe can get you the person but will never make you happy. Try to find someone who respects you for the person you are.
12. The way you look at each other
Eyes never lie. The way you look at each other describes a lot about your feelings.