“Take care of the house, we will be back in a week.” After hearing this statement, you get to know that your official home alone time has started and you can’t wait to do things that you have planned. Being home alone is extremely thrilling. You just are not able to believe that after all these years, your parents have finally found you capable of staying on your own. It took my parents almost 16 years to pour that trust in me. You already have a list of things that you would be doing while you are home alone. These things, though may be quite common, but since you haven’t got a chance to do them, these things just feel so special.
Here is a list of 13 things everyone does when they are home alone.
1. You just cannot actually believe that you are home alone. A mere imagination of you getting all the freedom makes you happier than ever.
2. Turning music on at the loudest volume possible and giving your neighbours some lessons regarding what type of music one should listen to.
3. Trying on various hairstyles and other facial modifications which you possibly would never do with someone around you.
4. Skipping your showers since you know you are just going to be laying in your bed and doing nothing. With no one at home to force you to take a bath, you just decide to skip it altogether.
5. Watching a TV show that you definitely cannot watch with people around you.
6. Procrastinating the task of cleaning up the house for 6 days in a row which your mom had asked you to do on day 1.