Who doesn’t love makeup? Okay, maybe there are some who don’t. But some people have such incredible makeup skills that actually makes me wonder if this is humanly possible!
One such girl is making the internet crazy with her crazy yet awesome makeup skills. But, beware this definitely isn’t for the weak hearted people and sure as hell isn’t for the ones who like the soft side of makeup. This 23-year-old girl has some insanely mind-boggling makeup skills that’ll definitely make your skin crawl. With a degree in Spanish philology, Monika is an artist from Vilnius Lithuania. She started her journey as a makeup artist only a year ago. But, she gained quick popularity with her exceptional makeup skills.
Her gory makeup style has been attracting a lot of followers on Instagram. She creates such delusional makeup looks that it is almost impossible for someone to believe their eyes. She is extremely passionate about her work and says that she lives for the moments when she looks herself in the mirror and finds another person looking back at her.
It is unbelievable that with her brushes and a couple of hours she can completely transform into a different person. “I can transform into somebody else. I’m happy when I’m creating, and I create when I’m happy. I hope this circle never ends.”
Feast your eyes upon these horrifying yet magnificent display of makeup skills that’ll probably give you nightmares!
1. I almost believed that she had a hole in her hand. Yikes!
2. That would have really hurt her bad if it were real.
3. That is a weirdly beautiful princess.
4. Do two halves make a one? They sure do.
5. I know I shouldn’t say this. But girl, you’re gonna give me nightmares tonight!
6. All my life I wanted to be a doctor, but I think I’m gonna be sick now.
7. Broken yet beautiful. I think beauty is definitely something that isn’t about having the perfect skin, it’s about feeling beautiful.
8. Didn’t have a bow tie so I got myself a bone tie.
9. That’s it. Not playing house of cards anymore. Hell no!
10. Is it really makeup or papers painted and stuck on?
11. I’m definitely gonna lose my appetite tonight.
12. Gore 101, splits face into multiple segments. I hope the ones watching this have a stronger stomach than I do.
13. The color of oblivion, I think it’s white.
14. No matter what you do, age will eventually sneak up on you.
15. That is cute, the butterfly looks insanely real.
16. I don’t know what this is, but I’ve got to admit that she looks splendid.
17. We all seem to have masks nailed on to our faces.
18. Never judge a book by its cover. You never know what lies beneath a beautifully crafted face.
19. And the Grinch Stole Christmas away.
20. God, please no!