For parents, the Internet is a totally new space. They are trying hard to get accustomed to it. But in the process, they have surpassed their kids in craziness.
1. Father doesn’t know how to take selfies.
When you buy new things or go to new places, you are more excited to click selfies. This father was too excited to click a selfie with his new oven and upload it on the internet. Sadly he couldn’t use the selfie cam and his kids were not at home so he just made a collage.
2. The Mom Who Made The Perfect Teacher Appreciation Gift.
Only parents know how much relief teachers provide them by taking the kids away for 2-3 hours. So to show their appreciation a moment designed this bottle to gift teachers.
3. Dad writes hilarious late notes for kids.
Writing every day late notes for kids can become tiresome. So the dad decided to have some fun this time and wrote this excuse which internet was thrilled to read.
4. This anniversary photo shows what romance looks like after kids.
The parents decided to upload their 10-year anniversary photo on the internet to reveal the story behind parenting.
5. My mom uses Snapchat to threaten me.
Adding parents to your social media accounts can bring you this kind of warnings at times. Be careful, they are watching.
6. My granny decided to add a quick work update.
This is hilarious. Poor Granny could not decide which one to write first. The actual fact is she wanted to update that she started working as a biscuit maker after being diagnosed with asthma.
7. I told my granny to “send me the photos”.
She took selfies and sent the pictures in the mail rather than emailing me.
8. My father tried to print a video.
Elder generations will surely take some time to get accustomed to the technology. My father thought he can get a print out of anything from the internet.
9. My mother didn’t know how to save pages for later.
Brilliant idea. She printed out the screenshot of pages. Now the pages will never get deleted. And you can check them out anytime without your computer.
10. Emily needed some bricks for her game.
When the game posted this notification on her Facebook, her dad immediately offered her some bricks. Afterall parents are the first ones to offer a helping hand.
11. Granny’s taking a selfie via a front-facing camera.
Granny always had cell phones with only back cameras. So she didn’t know how to take a selfie with front-facing the camera.
12. My mom took Twitter literally.
Whenever she sees Twitter asking “What’s happening?”, She replies with Nothing. Who knows when parents will understand internet!