When a relationship ends, it is pretty tough to move on from that. Moving on and creating a whole another life actually changes you. But not everyone is strong enough to do this. Also, there are exes who despite being complete assholes try to come back. I have seen people being reached out by the very same person who left them broken and that too at unexpected times. This shouldn’t be happening. Not only it is painful to go through everything again but also, unhealthy. But then there are cases where things actually work all over again.
Read More: 17 Most Beautiful Wives And Exes Of Richest Men From Around The World.
Here are stories shared by people on Whisper when their exes reached out to them at unexpected times!
1. Second chances don’t always work and that too with exes. Once things get broken, it’s almost impossible to make them normal again.
2. Why are exes this crazy? And why do they try to contact at really unexpected times?
3. Ex reached out done right. This kind of understanding is really rare. Kudos to you, man.
4. At least she did feel good when the ex-reached out to her. And two months ain’t really long.
5.You can’t be just friends with someone you were once in love with!
6. I don’t even know what to say. But this guy indeed has a lot of exes.
7. I guess this is a cliche case of an ex-reaching out at unexpected times.
8. He did apologize once he reached out to you so, yeah, go ahead. But be careful.
9. Seems like you two are meant to be together. Neither the case of unexpected times nor ex-reached out, just a normal love story.
10. Love is complicated, you never know how or in what way it would make things work.
11. If the feeling of love is mutual, then worth a shot I guess. And the final one of the many exes reached out to you at a right time.
12. Unexpected times or not but glad for being there. Don’t let her go back.
13. That’s kind of a wise decision. I mean it’s not really easy to get over the pain given by the exes.
14.He reached out after you talked about him to your sister? You should ask your sister about it.
15. Get the hell out of there. She reached out despite saying things to you, that’s shameless.
16. Finally a good story about exes and unexpected times.
17. If that’s the case, you shouldn’t go, I guess. Also, yes, zero expectations is justifiable.
18. I don’t know what to say. He did realize his mistake but I guess, 5 years is a long time.
19. What’s there to be confused about? You are already in a relationship, do not break that.
20.Given that 7 years is a long time and she is thankful a good story you got.