Pregnancy is one of the best things women experience. It literally changes everything in the lives of people connected. But the fact that the phase every woman goes through while being pregnant is not easy. To be frank, it makes her life go upside down. Pregnancy hormones are the real reason why women do crazy things. They are the ones to be blamed for their not so normal behavior. While being pregnant, a woman does things which are no way normal, like getting angry for the smallest thing possible, or craving for something she never liked for. Every lady has her own share of crazy things.
Read More: 15 Weird Yet Interesting Facts About Pregnancy Every Woman Should Know
Here are what 21 women reveal on Whisper all the crazy things they did due to pregnancy hormones!
1. Throwing a chair at a garage door is probably one of the crazy things ever.
2. Men or women, they are bound to cry. Afterall it is a Disney movie.
3. Oh, my! I don’t really know how to react to this one.
4. Pregnancy hormones, ruining peoples mood and sleep since forever.
5. Nah! The husband ain’t bearing with you, he loves you and the baby.
6. I guess that’s why pregnancy leave is given to women.
7. I seriously had no idea that the range of crazy things goes this far.
8. Now that is kinda creepy, I hope we soon come up with something to control these hormones.
9. Let’s just say pregnancy hormones are bad for everyone around women.
10. This literally reminds me of the time when Phoebe was pregnant in FRIENDS.
11. Thank goodness it was a mannequin and not a real person.
12. I am not sure about you, but your husband’s death is not very far.
13. So they should let pregnant women to check if the cookies are soft or not.
14. Wait, did you let your stepdaughter know about it? Hope things are fine between you two.
15. What else is your boyfriend supposed to do? I mean, other than getting up every time.
16. How is your boyfriend reacting to this?
17. That’s one conversation people of that class are never going to forget.
18. I guess no one handled the last Harry Potter movie when it ended. No one wanted the era to end.
19. Can anyone explain the relationship between pregnancy, crazy things, pickles, and women? They are like everywhere.
20. Talk about crazy things and losing cool for drinking the peppermint tea comes on top.
21. Pregnancy hormones make you do weird things, like cleaning the house.