Book dedications are probably the most emotional part of the book. Why? Because you dedicate it to someone who was an inspiration for the book. But not always! Why do I say this? Because there are some writers who went way out of their way to write out their dedications! See for yourself
Here are some of the writers who took the book dedications to the next level!
1.This is the most serious dedication/reminder for all!
2. Friendzoning him and scarring him for his next births.
3. I pray and hope this book reaches out to that person. Just because you’re an elder you can’t be a prick.
4. Somebody who knows her priorities.
5. We women are blessed with multitasking abilities, so it’s a piece of cake!
6. Seems likely, but good thing you really held a contest!
7. Please, somebody, mention it to his father.
8. When you’re just a nice guy.
9. Oh, my God. This was the sweetest dedication ever!
10. Well, aren’t supportive parents something!
11. Keeping it short simple and clear!
12. This author dedicated his book to all the publisher’s who rejected his book >.<
13. And I’m pretty sure she will read it and then go Hallelujah on you!
14. Whoaaa! You just signed the death-knot pal. Heavens save you!
15. Well, that’s a way of welcoming them, and also making it crystal clear how lovable you can be!
16. He doesn’t fucking read anything!
17. Yeah, buddy, we all feel that deep down don’t we? Dogs are way better than humans.
18. That is the greatest dedication and editor’s note I’ve ever read!
19. Yeah buddy, this is a real struggle and we all feel it!
20. Well looks like this guy was desperately making sure that he dedicated the book to his family but tell the truth to the world as well!