Art is something which can not be defined in words. Everything you see around you is some kind of art. And if you desire, the whorl world becomes your very own canvas. Meet Menal Khan, a makeup artist hailing from Toronto who has recently gained fame due to her unique style of art. She uses her hands as a canvas. Yes, you read that correctly. And she recreates the palettes she wears. Sounds awesome, right? People as such are the ones who break the stereotypes and let the world know that art cannot be caged and will always come out in one form or the other. When people ask what can a paint brush and colors do, answer saying they can create a whole new world. So the next time you want to do something and become an artist, don’t give up.
Here is how this makeup artist uses her hands as a canvas-
More info: Instagram
1. The way this makeup artist uses her hands as a canvas is pure genius.
2. This makeup artist has mastered the art of using her hands as a canvas.
3. This looks so perfect. And seems so real.
4. A makeup artist making makeup kits on her hands, that’s different.
5. How does someone even come up with such awesome ideas?
6. She uses her talent for something so surreal.
7. When you want to create something, the world becomes your canvas.
8. I wonder what else this makeup artist would do if she paints other things as well.
9. I guess this is one of the unique arts I have ever seen.
10. Who knew hands could be used to create something as such?