The wedding is indeed one of the most special occasions in any man’s life. However, if things don’t work out well, it may be the worst memory a man has with his wife. However, this man gave a huge middle finger to his post-divorce anger by destroying his wife’s wedding dress, to an extent no one could ever even imagine.
You may also like: 12 Unusually Superb Wedding Stories That The Newlyweds Won’t Ever Forget
In this article, there are 12 pictures of a man who found incredibly awesome uses of his wife’s wedding dress.
1. A white wedding dress indeed makes the best hunting attire. The way it blends with a background and camouflages the man adorning it is simply wonderful.
2. Darth Vader definitely needs something warm to survive this chilling winter.
3. Hello sumo wrestlers, this is how you should wear at your wedding. This wedding dress tulle indeed makes a very comfortable sumo nappy.
4. To be really honest, that doesn’t even look like a wedding dress. But hey, black pearl looks much prettier now.
5. Avengers is looking for a new superhero. Maybe we should call him the Divorce Force.
6. This doesn’t even look like a wedding dress now. Never the less, it is now a home to one of the best paintings in the world.
You may also like: Mother Was Confused How Her Son’s Grave Was So Green, Couldn’t Believe When She Found Out Why!
7. Did you not get a bib at your favorite restaurant? Not an issue at all. Just grab your ex-wife’s wedding dress and use it as a bib. It actually looks beautiful.
8. Keep your car safe from the changing climatic conditions. Whether it be scorching sun, incredibly heavy rains or snowfall that will throw chills down your spine. Your wife’s wedding dress can save your favorite car from all of it.
9. After all, the car is not going to clean itself. You need to work hard to keep its surface glowing. And what could be cleaner and better than your ex-wife’s dress?
10. He actually didn’t want to use the dress as a shower curtain. He constantly feels like his wife is peeking onto him. But he was left with no option whatsoever. She took away the shower curtain post the divorce.
11. Since he is back in the business, he needs to get those six-pack abs back. Time to get rid of all the fat.
12. Real parachutes are very expensive. Improvise, adapt and implement! Way to go man. Trust me, wedding dresses really make awesome parachutes.