If you have a pet, you already know what this article is going to be about. Every owner has been in situations where the pets have had surprises for them. I, being one of them know and have felt this. When you woke up one day and saw your pet lying right in front of you, waiting for you to get up, that feeling is unmatchable. Pets are adorable and they make our lives so much better. Those little balls of fur are always there and never leave. Be it your dog or your cat or any pet you have ever had or have now, you what a blessing it is to have them.
Read More: Times When Pets Brought The Most Unexpected Gifts For Their Owner
Here are how pets gave surprises to their owner when they woke up!
1. If as an owner, you woke up with your pets doing this, feel blessed.
2. In general, I don’t really like cats. But surprises as such when I woke up would make me love them.
3. This owner indeed woke up to a couple of surprises from his dog.
4. The owner of these two pets must have had a day thinking what his dogs were up to.
5. Who needs surprises, when your pet can be and is as cool as this.
6. Anyone would totally freak out if they see their pets flying. What kind of sorcery is this?
7. With a face that innocent, the owner wouldn’t even be able to scold the dog. Just look at that face.
8. If anyone ever woke up to this, he/she would know what peace looks like.
9. The owner must have been confused thinking whether to laugh or scold or help this guy.
10. If ever your day starts like this because of your pets, be ready for more such surprises from them.
11. And the cat is here to conquer the world. The person must have had a small stroke thinking what evil is this cat planning.
12. Can anyone tell me if this is a real cat or a stuffed toy? Why are cats such evil?
13. Wait, I have a question. Who on earth keeps a turtle as a pet?
14. Pets are best when it comes to surprises. I mean anything they do is a surprise for the owner.
15. Why do I feel this little guy has done something and is trying to be innocent or is waiting for his food?
16. A video call with your pet? Damn, that’s the kind of commitment I want with my own pet.
17. This cat is high and has absolutely no idea what she has done!