Most of the things in the world are seen by introverts in a way much different than from others. Things they fall in love with are pretty different that that of extroverts. They try to prevent as much human contact as possible. They love to be on their own. They would rather not eat anything than going to a restaurant.
Here is a list of 12 Things all Introverts would definitely relate to.
1. Introverts love it when parties get canceled.
Minimal interaction with humans is what introverts love. Canceled parties, canceled meetings make introverts happier than nothing else.
2. The only living being whose sight makes you happy is your pet.
3. Instead of calling someone, an introvert prefers to talk over the text. Why actually talk to someone when you can just indirectly have a conversation?
4. Also, sometimes they just need a break from all the apps. No phone calls, no text messages, no emails, no snaps, nothing. They just feel like putting their phone on fire.
5. When they are forced to attend a party and talk to people, they pretend to be engrossed deep into their phones. Even though they aren’t getting any texts, they just pretend to be an extremely busy person.
6. Introverts choose to do the school project all by themselves. A group of 4? No problem. Me, Me, Me and Me.