This world is full of creative people. And the mere fact that there is no limit to creativity is what makes the world a better place. Every day, a new artist comes with a new idea of art and everyone just starts swooning. This article is about one such person. Soo Min Kim, the illustrator from South Korea who has taken the internet by storm recently. What she does is totally unique. All of us have seen the Starbucks cups mermaid. Soo Min Kim transforms that mermaid into something awesome revealing the hidden life.
Here is how an artist transforms the Starbucks cups and reveals the hidden life of the mermaid we see on the cup!
1. Starbucks cups mermaid trying to steal? Wait, the company does the same, right?
2. Deadpool on Starbucks cups? If the company transforms their mermaid into this, their sale will go up.
3. If this is the hidden life the artist is trying to bring out, let it be hidden.
4. This artist is a pure genius. Using Starbucks cups to create this hidden life series takes talent.
5. It would be fun watching when this transforms the cups into these.
6. This is so brilliant. A Starbuck cups gallery on hidden life is something we all need.
7. I don’t know how this guy did it. But he is the kind of talent we need right now.
8. Only if this one hidden life was true. Coffee will never get you to this.
9. This is what I am talking about. The way he transforms these Starbucks cups is so freaking awesome.
10. A mermaid transformed into a cowboy? Man! give this artist a medal now.
11. It wouldn’t be shocking to see this kind of charger being sold in the market.
12. The Jungle Book scene using Starbucks cups? Can this artist be more genius?
13. Just a mermaid playing with another on the swing. Cute, right?
14. Suicide squad inspired cups? I guess DC comics need to add this to their official merchandise list.
15. Free or not? You be the judge.
16. I can totally see an animated movie happening using the mermaid and the cups.
17. The real hidden life. Probably of all of us.
18. This would look so awesome as an album cover.
19. The Starbucks mermaid playing with money? Are you trying to portray the owner?
20. This one is my personal favorite.