It is hard to believe that innocent and joyous toys that are used for gladdening kids, can be equally dark and terrifying. A scary island in Mexico has now become one of the most attracted tourist spots. And for what? Dolls.
The Isla de las Munecas – The Island of Dolls – is one hideous place to hang out. It is surrounded by dolls with severed heads and empty eye sockets glaring back at the tourists. You won’t get a chance to stand against the creepy stare of dolls from all directions. The limbless bodies hanging across the island will send chills down your spine.
The Island of Dolls is purely artificial and was built after the death of a small girl. This strange tourist attraction is located about 17 miles south of Mexico City, between the Xochimilco Canals in Mexico. It can only be reached by a ferry from Embarcadero Fernando Celada. Here are some disturbing pictures from the Island of Dolls that are enough to startle you.
1. This is normal.. trust me.
2. Imagine this doll welcoming you!
3. Devil’s own group!
4. Oh, my..
5. It is not cute. At all.
6. This is common. They usually hang out.
7. Spooky enough?
8. Here, one of the most creepy & disturbing pictures!
9. It Looks F*cking Real!!
10. Who the hell built this Island of Dolls?
11. No matter how you dress, you won’t look like a doll now.
12. This is crazy.
13. Well, they have all sort of spooky dolls. Like this Zombie look-alike one.
14. Get it off. For God’s sake!
15. That look clearly says, ‘don’t disturb me’.
16. That’s enough!
17. The hat won’t make you look cute anymore.
18. I am not visiting The Island of Dolls. No, never!
19. Okay, I’m done.
20. …I said I’m done.