Do you remember how while taking a step back towards home from school, we just had that one wish? Wish about throwing the bag aside and spend the whole remaining day laying in front of the television watching our favourite cartoon. And it’s not only about childhood, there are many of us actually maybe all of us who now, even being an adult, are just always ready to go for watching cartoons. Obviously, because this always proved out to be one of the biggest relieving doses from any kind of stress and tension for each and everyone of us.
Read More: 15 Amazing Movies You Should Watch Before You Die
Although you are a grown up now, but have you ever, like ever thought about how these favourite cartoon characters of yours must be looking like now?
Well, yes! We are here talking about your favourite cartoon characters as a grown up. Like, you know, in that period of being an adult! Here are some of your favourite cartoons featured. With, obviously, their physical appearances reshaped to make them go, adult.
1. Sweet Agnes: Tell me that you know her! Obviously, you do! I mean come on, there is not a person, we can name among youngsters who do not have any idea about “Despicable Me”. And this cartoon character as a girl, she never brought a chance to disappoint us in any single way. Well, nor is the adult her, as shown in the picture below. So pretty! Yay!?
2. Notorious Stewie: And you know this Family Guy, right? Oh well, yes, he is the only one who even being that one-year-old toddler is too much a mastermind piece. And now, looking over his adult version, all we can say is, okay you are still the same one.
3. Genius Jimmy: Here comes another carton chracter, The very much genius, space enthusiast young boy who was always seen applying different tricks so as to have the connection made with aliens. And in this, a journey of his, here is how, he is going to look like as an adult. Well, smart enough!
4. Hey Arnold: You remember him, right? Yea, we are talking about that only guy who is well-known for solving his friends or any other problems out. Okay, and yes he used to live with his grandparents. Well, he is same as that cool dude being even an adult as he used to look like during childhood days.
5. Not so much talkative, Simpson: And you know this cute creature from a cartoon series named as “The Simpsons”. She is always seen sucking on a red pacifier and always making troubles inside the house. Well, she is going to rock as much cool as she did while being in her childhood.