A lot has been talked and discussed Game of Thrones. A show which taken the world by storm ever since it first aired 6 years ago. The show’s actors and actresses have ever since been loved by the fans. Not many shows have ever touched the high GOT did and still does. The differences between then and now of these actors and actresses have been witnessed by all of us. We have literally grown up with these people.
Read More: The New Game Of Thrones Theory Says That Bran Is The Night King
1. Sophie Turner aka Sansa Stark, the lady of the north. She sure is one of the few actresses who has shown her potential through Game Of Thrones.
2. Emilia Clarke or The Dragon Queen. From then to now, Emilia who plays the role of Daenerys Targaryen has for sure come a long way. Not many actresses achieve what this one achieved in short time.
3. Despite being an evil and an opportunist, Margaery Tyrell played brilliantly by Natalie Dormer is a fan favorite. Her death was highly condemned.
4. Oleanna Tyrell, a lady you would never want to cross your path with. Diana Rigg who played Olenna in Game Of Thrones was a beauty then and is just the same now.
5. Rose Leslie who played the role of Ygritte has been loved then, is loved now. She and Kit, who were a couple in the show are also engaged in real life.
6. Lena Headey has redefined evil with her mind blowing performance as Cersei Lannister. Who would have thought then that the girl with an innocent will become a fan favorite villain of all times?
7. Michelle Fairley has been in the entertainment industry for a while now. The way she gets into every character she plays in not hidden. She played the role of Catelyn Stark in Game Of Thrones.
8. Before anything, Carice van Houten is one of the most beautiful actresses in the show. Her portrayal of Melisandre is praise worthy.
9. Not many actresses will be able to fill the shoes of Gwendoline Christie. The strong role of Brienne of Tarth in Game Of Thrones has shows how strong women can be.
10. Maisie Williams is totally loved by everyone. She was a badass then, she is a badass now. Arya Stark, the role played by Maisie is someone who wouldn’t think twice before slicing your throat.