They say ‘love is blind’ but one has to be literally brainless to blindly accept THAT. I agree that the matters of love are handled by the heart but what does one do when the brain is blaring its horns for you to turn around and accept the inevitable- he is not worthy of your feelings, of your constant presence and unwavering loyalty. Your guy has such unacceptable habits that your decision to marry him would be one you will be regretting in years to come.
Love means accepting them with their flaws but if the guy you wanna marry has these 12 habits, better run before it’s too late:
1. He makes you feel like the fifth wheel in your relationship.
Being ignored and relegated to an ‘only exists when he wants her to’ position is surely something you’re better off without.
2. His favourite hobby? Does ‘lying-like-a-pro’ fit his profile?
How authentic do you think his ‘real’ feelings are then?
3. His thinking is so narrow that the smallest corner looks comfy before it.
You are better off without this package of negativity that will just suck the happiness out of you.
4. Has a chronic disease of breaking promises.
A commitment broken once in a blue moon can be overlooked, but what about when it becomes an unwanted part of your relationship?
5. Remember Joey’s “taking and giving and receiving and sharing?” Guess who roots only for the ‘receiving’ part?
He goes all MIA when it comes to caring and putting in effort in the relationship.
6. When your would-be Mister, self-proclaims himself as Mr. Perfect.
His every move, decision, his looks, hell even his sneeze is above perfection or so he says.
7. Even Sherlock himself would tire of his tall tales and baseless excuses.
If something somewhere didn’t add up and this happened too often to count, better run sweetheart.
8.When they act too “alpha”
Women hate it when men think they run the show and start acting like it. Every relationship is about equality, no man should have any authority over the woman they’re dating, that’s not what love is and that’s not how relationships work. Relationships require a constant and equal amount of effort from both sides, men can’t say they’re taking the lead neither can women, it’s about being equal. So for the men who think they’re above women in something, they’re not.
10. The conversation killer a.k.a someone with whom conversations are mostly one-way.
Cutting you off mid-sentence is his favourite hobby and preferred way of showing how much he ‘cares’ for you. Wanna marry a guy with such habits?
11. Born with the faulty dictionary where the word ‘personal space’ has no space.
Heard of being ‘attached-at-the-hip,’ he takes it to an all new height.
12. And the absolute deal-breaker- if he is abusive, remember your love would do little to change him.
Love knows no violence, sweetie. Don’t excuse his crass behaviour and low-grade standards on your genuine feelings and his fake ones.
Sidestep this potential trap of a heart breaking future with a guy who has these habits, never ever marry him.