You may not remember your childhood days but teenage days are something that always memorable and give us thousand of memories. When were a teenager, we believed in so many things and we even argued with our parents saying that WWE is a real sport. Do you remember any of the things you believed as a teenager but they were actually a lie? If you don’t, we have listed out the lies that we actually believed in. Let’s take a look at the 15 lies we all believed as a teenager and I’m sure you will find them relatable.
Here are the 13 lies we all believed in as a teenager. Take a look!
1. “I’m mature of my age.”
2. “1000 dollars is a lot of money.”
3. “Once I’m 21, I’m an adult.”
4. “I’m pretty much an adult already.”
5. “Staying up late night with friends is fun.”
6. “The friends I have right now will be my best friends forever.”
7. “Once I’m 20, it will be so much easier to hang out friends.”
8. “I’ll buy a nice house before 30.”
9. “Once I fall in love, there is nothing else that matters.”
10. “Once I’m an adult, I can date whoever I want.”
11. “I can plan my future and get the job I want.”
12. “If you are single, you are not happy.”
13. “Hangovers aren’t that bad.”
Do you remember any of the lies that you actually believed as a teenager? I remember believing that being 21 is so adult but you know that nothing changes even when you are in your 30’s. It’s just that you get more responsibilities but you are still a kid.
If you liked this article, do share it with your friends.