How would you feel if you hear the news of murder? Well, let me add something more. How would you feel if your loved one was murdered? Yeah, it does send a chill down your spine, doesn’t it? But, what’s worse is you have to live with that deep hole in your chest forever.
How do you deal with life after the murder of a loved one? These people share their stories.
1. There’s nothing you could’ve done sweetie, but I know that it hurts more than anything.
2. I don’t know what circumstances made her do such a thing, I just hope the kid is okay.
3. Sometimes, we can only pretend to live with it.
4. Why do people do such a thing? Don’t they think of their child just once?
5. Well, people will always have questions, and there’s not much that we can do about it.
6. Some scars rarely ever heal. And especially if one of your loved one has gone through it I don’t think anybody can ever truly overcome their fear.
7. Seeing your sibling being murdered hurts probably more than you yourself being hurt.
8. I can’t say that I know what it feels like, but I just pray that you get through this.
9. How can a father kill his own child? I mean you were supposed to be her protector.
10. Oh. my God, I can’t even imagine what you’re going through!
11. I don’t think everybody will love the people you love the same way as you do.
12. I still shiver at the thought of people surviving domestic violence.
13. Oh, you poor soul, you’ll be better.
14. It does hurt, it really does.
15. Sometimes, though this seems like a wise thing, it really isn’t.
16. I mean, are they even allowed to do that? How can you do that?!
17. It’s not okay, it’ll never be okay.
18. Oh, God!
19. I don’t know what to advise you on this?
20. I love my mom, I really do. And I make sure to tell her every day!