Being single really sucks sometimes. But you know what is the worst time to be single? The holidays. And it is really heartbreaking to see how these people confess that they would rather stay single on Valentine’s day than the holidays, and it s no less than a torture!
Your heart will ache too after hearing the confessions on why people find staying single during the holidays pure torture!
1. Because holidays make you nostalgic.
2. You could really visit your family, some people are not even so fortunate.
3. Because every negative vibe tends to g away, and so does your relationship.
4. Well, not having someone to kiss on New Year’s Eve really sucks. 5. Um, okay!
6. Well, I don’t know about what that feels like. But I’m pretty sure that it hurts.
7. Because, trust me, they are happy more than ever during Christmas.
8. Well, my suggestion? Get as much drunk as you can and get a random hookup!
9. Talk about loneliness. Ugh, and to top it of, it is the holidays. That is really really horrible!
10. Seeing other people happy makes us take a walk down the memory lane indeed!
11. Now, somebody’s looking at the brighter side of the coin!
12. And, her telling you about all the awesome hookups she had in her time!
13. Things don’t always turn out the way you want them to turn out!
14. I don’t know whether it is probably the best thing or not. But I guess, if you have your family by your side, you’re already winning at life!
15. And then there’s this.
16. Yeah? Well I know it hurts as hell!16. Well, I know it sounds really impossible. But take yourself out! And have fun.
17. Well, that is really annoying!
18. That is really breaking my heart. 🙁read also: Woman Refuses To Leave Her Parking Spot So Construction Workers Teach Her A Much Needed Lesson!
19. So, look on the brighter side and enjoy your Christmas.
20. Okay, that is definitely the loneliness talking. I love to spend on my partner!