Being a middle child can be annoying sometimes but it has some secret perks too. Check out this list of 12 things you’ll definitely relate to only if you’re a middle child.
1. You have mastered the art of patience
A middle child’s patience is tested at every phase of life which makes them pretty patient. And it helps them grow when they step in their practical life.
2. People have a good impression of you
Just middle child things. Being the quiet and introvert kid that you are, people think that you’re very innocent but only few people know that you’re actually a devil.
3. You are very creative in getting people’s attention
A Middle child is known for his/her attention seeking skills because attention is everything they crave for. Poor kids.
4. You get the best of both worlds because you’re not too old and you’re not too young either
You really enjoy playing with your younger sibling and then having fun with your elder one because you can fit in with both of them.
5. You have thick skin
You don’t give a damn about what people say or think about you because you have your own imaginary world in which you’re quite happy.
6. You’re the funny sibling
Elder one’s maturity and younger one’s stubbornness when blends in then it becomes the perfect combo of a funny middle child.
7. Your parents didn’t have to experiment on you so you’re not as crazy
Sometimes you thank God for making you the middle child when you see your siblings going through things you don’t wish to go through.
8. You make good decisions because you’ve seen your elder ones’ experiences
And those good decisions pay you off really well leading you to a flourishing and happening life.
9. You are rebellious
That’s the only option you have to take out your frustration because even if you speak up for yourself, no one is going to pay attention.
10. You sometimes end up being a little too dramatic about getting attention
Middle child love drama because that’s the only way they can attract people to themselves.
11. You’re the mediator when the rest of your siblings are fighting
At least, it saves you from all the fights and punishments from your parents because you’re the innocent one among your siblings.
12. But best of all, because you’re not the family’s baby or the responsible one, you get to do so many things without getting caught
Because you’re invisible to most people around you.