Life creates such circumstances which show who the real ones are in our life. And it is clear that Internet supports and loves us more than anything. These are 12 times you could trust Internet more than bae.
1. Trying to remember a friend’s birthday
Your bae can’t even remember your anniversary, how is he/she supposed to remember your friend’s birthday? But internet would never disappoint you.
2. Stalking your crush
No one can do that better than Internet. So you should put all your trust into it.
3. Making sure you and your crush are compatible
Name something internet can’t do? Can’t think of anything? Well, now at least you know who to trust.
4. Trying to remember a friend’s name when you’re talking to them
One of the most embarrassing moments. But who helps you get out of this? None other than “The Internet”
5. Ordering food
Food is the most beautiful thing that can ever happen to you in your life. But your bae won’t support your eating habits because they don’t want you to get fat. What a useless excuse.
6. Trying to overcome boredom
Boredom is like a disease which eats you alive. Thank God! Internet is always there for us no matter what, unlike our bae.
7. Calming you down when you’re freaking out
Because no one can do that better. He knows your weaknesses and strengths. So you better trust it more than anyone else.
8. Who are you kidding, getting you through school
Your graduation speech should hold special kind words about how Internet helped you achieve this piece of paper.
9. Giving you company while you were feeling awkward at a party
Because your bae was busy flirting around with other ladies. Watch out girls! Get your life together.
10. Learning to cook so mom can’t yell at you anymore
Nothing can be more painful than mom’s taunts. Internet understands your pain, unlike bae.
11. Keeping you in touch with your family and friends
You would have been all alone if Internet was not by your side. You can’t thank God enough for sending this blessing in your life.
12. And finally, making your own world a better place to hang around in
When you get fed up of all the drama around you, Internet takes you to your world where you find nothing but peace. That’s what we call ‘Love’