Online, you will always come across men and women posting revealing shots of their perfect bodies. They demonstrate these fascinating images to promote perfect body positivity and become internet’s hottest star and get some fan following. But, do you know that most of these Instagram models fake their perfect bodies online. Well, a hot personal trainer shows exactly, how they fake it?
Instagram models use every visual trick at their disposal, like posture ( arching your back, sticking out your bottom, standing on your tip toes ) and lighting to hide all those belly rolls and cellulite, to fake those perfect bodies online.Let us find out from this hot trainer how Instagram models fake perfect bodies online.
also, read Some Of The Best Bikini Bodies On Instagram. #10 Is Just Perfect!
Let us find out from this hot trainer how Instagram models fake perfect bodies online.
photo credit: sophactivelife
1. This is Sophie Allen, a personal trainer and one of the Instagram models from Melbourne, Australia.
2. This hot trainer is just 27 years-old and has more than 146,000 followers on Instagram.
3. Many of these followers were acquired through all her hot fitness images posted online.
4. Among them, many follow Sophie just because she’s pretty honest and doesn’t fake her body.
5. ‘I have cellulite too and it appears when I squeeze my butt and it disappears with the simple act of slightly tilting my hips out,’ she explained.
6. ‘Don’t ever let Instagram models take away from your achievements, cause there’s a lot of editing, tilting, posing, angles, lighting and all the rest going on.’
7. ‘We all do it, just don’t beat yourself up if you feel like you see all these cellulite fewer peeps out there.’
8. ‘We have to embrace and love our bodies as they are, whilst working towards our healthiest, strongest selves.’
9. Sophie does not fake and clearly demonstrates how her body looks like with and without the pose.
10. Not every fitness trainer or Instagram models are so open and honest to show ‘imperfections’ in themselves.
11. ‘If this helps break the perception, that most people have flat stomachs around the clock, then I’ll continue to post them,’ she mentioned on one of her photos.
12. ‘So, what is normal? I believe normal is defined differently by everyone, but if the vast majority of people experience what’s going on in these photos (which they do), then it’s pretty normal!’
also, read Top 13 Most Unusual Models In The World Of Fashion Industry
13. ‘In the first, I was very unhappy, in the second my energy was low, I managed to cut down on a low-cal diet that I couldn’t stick to for too long and in the third, my focus has been on eating more and lifting heavier,’ she stated.
14. All her before and after photos over the years, show how people’s mindset can affect their results.
15. ‘The main difference between these images is… my headspace! It’s also how I managed to change my body composition too.’
16. ‘Whilst the results came from changing my diet and exercise regime (on and off cardio & mindless eating to cardio, weights & 1450-cal to weights, HIIT & 1800-cal)’
17. ‘I’ve also shifted the importance of certain goals in my mind.’
18. Sophie as a trainer always desired to motivate just one person through her fitness results.
19. But, then she finds that her not fake photos are doing way more than just that.
20. ‘I honestly can’t even explain how seeing this post with pictures makes me feel; I’m not a big person but I struggle SO much with body confidence,’ one woman expressed in the comments section.
21. ‘You hear a lot of really fit Instagram models or YouTubers say what your post says, but just saying it rather than posting pictures with it is quite different. This is really inspiring,’ said another follower.
22. Do you think Sophie’s a source of perfect bodies inspiration, or is she just taking advantage of the current Instagram trend on showing your imperfections?
23 As a trainer, she follows a strict diet and has a tunnel vision when she goes to the gym.
also, read Photos That Went Viral But Were Actually Fake Or Photoshopped
So, next time make sure you don’t get deceived by these perfect bodies of Instagram models online.